Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yeah for school! Yes I did say that!!

School has started, for me and the m&J boys. Yes, some normalcy WILL return to this house if i have to force it ovr it's head with a shovel. Surprised there was very few school items to purchase. Now it's just the energy factor - do I have the inner energy after a day doing a job where I am on my feet, teaching, keeping peppy, physically lifting and troubleshooting to come home and now rev up my 13 year old who is disorganized and ritually against doing homework? Plus cook, and all that other house cleaning paraphenalia? I guess that's why God invented the tea leaf and coffee bean. And don't forget music....yes music. But that is for another blog because my relationship to music is too deep to just touch on here.

No comments: