Monday, December 15, 2008

Ramblings off the topic of December Holidays

the Holidays are upon us.....looming ever closer. And what do i have to say about it? Run away! Run away! I mean don't get me wrong I would have been handing those Maccabees dudes rocks and I always known that Christmas celebrates the birth of the Messiah. I mean I don't know exactly what day Jesus was born on that night so many years ago but I do know he was born to a human mom and step-dad. I like Easter a bit better because we know that the Last supper described in the New Testament was a Pesach Seder (Passover Seder) so it has to coincide with the dates of the Hebrew calendar. Funny how the powers that be determine otherwise sometimes. (a-dohy). Well I'm stating to fell a bit rushed but it's just schoolwork and the kids driving me batty. I think I need to spend a bit more time listening to music as I work so I have something other than the news to concentrate on. After losing our house I don't want to hear how millionaires are crying. Sell your cars weinies ;o). I think of student's I taught in the inner city, kids who didn't have furnature to sit on in thier apt. and consider myself lucky to feed and cloth my kiddos. 
I think I'll post more often.

No comments: